From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Kalumet 1.0.0-incubating-RC1 release
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 12:52:22 GMT
Hi all,

I plan to fix a couple of issues and complete the documentation tonight.

In order to give more visibility to the project, I propose to cut off a
Kalumet 1.0.0-incubating-RC1 release.

It will allows people to download Kalumet and start to use it from the
binary.
More over, it will allows us to review the release guide and to validate
all steps.

Once this release out, we will be able to work on the new features,
specially refactoring of the console (to avoid to use Echo framework),
kscript, etc.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB