From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject March 2012 - Board Report
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 06:51:42 GMT
Hi all,

I prepared the following board report for Kalumet:

--
Apache Kalumet is a complete platform to administrate
data center. It covers the operating system tasks,

Community Developement:
Some new users gave interest to Kalumet. Some contributions should
arrive soon.

Project Development:
 From a codebase perspective, we added the support of JBoss 6/7 and made
some important enhancements
on the VFS file manipulation.

Now, we are working on the documentation, to be able to publish on the
website asap.

Web Site/Communication Development:
The website has been created:
http://incubator.apache.org/kalumet/

It introduces Kalumet and provide first content.
The website will be updated with the documentation soon.

aware of:
None so far.
--

I already filled the incubator:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2012

Don't hesitate to update/change it if I forgot something.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré