From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weekly work
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2012 10:05:32 GMT
Sorry for my late reply; spent some time in the mountains without internet
:-)

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 08:59, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:

> It's time to speed up our incubation work ;)
>
> I propose the following TODO list:
> * create a demo site on nanthrax.net to test the current Kalumet version
> * update the website and start the Kalumet documentation (using docbook)
> on svn

That's a really good idea. I had some experience with docbook and building
setting this up for various projects. Any special things we want here?
Otherwise I'll provide a base build containing a single html, multi-html
and pdf build.

> * cutoff a first incubation release (or at least set a tag) when you
> tested on demo site

anything else required for this release except for the successful tests on
the demo site?

> * start a thread about the roadmap, especially:
> ** implementation of the kscripts

Do we want KScript for the internal UI or for our homepage?

> ** refactoring of the UI to replace Echo2

Any ideas already what we want to use instead?

> WDYT ?

Otherwise +1 :-)

Kind regards,
Andreas