From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Grant all ASF Committers Kalumet SVN karma
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 23:03:40 GMT
Hello,
I propose that the Kalumet podling seek to grant commit access for all
ASF Committers to our corner of the ASF common repository.

There are two primary rationales for making this change.

First, we make life easier for Infra -- especially if other projects
follow our lead. (See Roy email [1] )

Second, we lower the barrier to entry for other ASF committers to
contribute to Kalumet.

There may be Incubator-specific practical concerns which need to be
addressed before we can ask Infra to nuke our Subversion authz entry,
but those concerns have no bearing on our intent.

Please VOTE:

[ ] +1  Grant access to all ASF Committers
[ ] +0  Neither here nor there.
[ ] -1  Don't make access to all ASF Committers because...

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Here my +1.

Thanks,
--
Olivier Lamy