From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Kalumet website published
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 16:19:04 GMT
Hi all,

in order to start to promote Kalumet project, I deployed a first simple
website:

http://incubator.apache.org/kalumet/

It's a first one, simple, but it's present.

In my TODO, I have:
- add missing content
- add a "skinka" Maven skin (I have some issues with fluido, and I would
like a look'n feel specific to Kalumet)
- tonight, I'm starting a new module in the Kalumet trunk for the
documentation

On the other hand, maybe you saw the commits, I made the following
enhancements in Kalumet:
- support on JBoss 6 using pure JMX layer
- performance enhancements on the FileManipulator (using a VFS
KalumetFileReplicator, etc)
- some fixes on the console

I'm going to commit the Tomcat 6 and 7 support too (using the JMX layer).

I'm going to setup a "demo" site on my server to "document" and take
screenshot for a started guide. I think it could be helpful, even for us :)

So, the project is moving on :)

Feel free to contribute on any area (website, documentation, codebase,
etc, etc). Don't hesitate to ping me on IRC !!

To summarize, the TODO list is:
- create the documentation module (tonight/tomorrow morning)
- create the skinka Maven skin (Thursday morning)
- commit Tomcat controller (Thursday afternoon)
- update Kalumet website to use skinka skin and promote new content (Friday)

I'm going to create a Wiki page too to talk about the roadmap,
architecture, etc.

Thanks
Regards
JB