From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Build problem with the trunk
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 19:36:10 GMT
Hi Mike,

the import and cleanup of Kalumet is still in progress.
Kalumet should use the m2-repo locally in the svn.

I will import and refactor Kalumet console tonight.

Regards
JB

On 11/21/2011 08:06 PM, mvangeertruy@comcast.net wrote:
> I noticed that when I did a mvn clean install from the kalumet root, it was failing because
it was looking for the libraries in the mvn-lib directory from the maven-repos.  Should the
pom.xml files be modified to install these into the local maven repo before the build commences?
 Also, do we have a developer page to show how to build kalumet?

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org