From Terri-Lynn Rimmer <one.pro.gram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test!
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 14:55:39 GMT
Unfortunately there was an XOR case.  I went to mom with a design for a
tattoo when I was a teenager, "It's this or a real one" and that's when I
got Joe, my California King snake ;)  I didn't get the tattoo after, it was
substituted for a navel piercing.  Though I computer nerded it up by finding
a @ symbol ring...does that count as a ringer? :p

I also have a leopard gecko and a cat :)