From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Building Virtual Appliance
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 15:46:53 GMT
FYI, Apache Whirr and jclouds (Adrian Cole) are interested by Kalumet
for "cloud deployment" for instance.

Regards
JB

On 10/05/2011 05:40 PM, mvangeertruy@comcast.net wrote:

> Cool. In that case, I'd like to help with the cloud implementation of Kalumet.
>

> Mike Van

by developers. Currently, I create these manually.  It would be nice to be able to build/deploy
the virtual appliances using a maven plugin. Is that something within the scope of kalumet?

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org