From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Building Virtual Appliance
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 15:35:44 GMT
+1

currently, Kalumet (AutoDeploy 0.5 branch) covers the application scope
for now (J2EE and "standalone" softwares). The purpose is to cover the
features scope by adding a complete cloud and data center solution (a
kind of "puppet" killer ;)).

So clearly, cloud, virtualization, etc are topics that Kalumet should
address.

Regards
JB

On 10/05/2011 05:30 PM, mvangeertruy@comcast.net wrote:

> My company, Atraxia Technologies, creates open-source virtual appliances for use by developers.
Currently, I create these manually.  It would be nice to be able to build/deploy the virtual
appliances using a maven plugin. Is that something within the scope of kalumet?

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org