incubator-kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jamie Wang <jamie.w...@actuate.com>
Subject producer queue size
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 22:28:09 GMT
Hi, I am running the console demo comes with 0.7.2  in getting started guide. All is working
fine. Then I use stdio redirect a file of 30K lines of messages into the producer and I received
 an error "ERROR Event queue is full of unsent messages, could not send event:..." and exception
stack shows:
Exception in thread "main" kafka.producer.async.QueueFullException: Event queue is full of
unsent messages, could not send event:...

Is there a way in the produce.properties to configure the size of producer queue?   I know
the producer is running in synchronous mode. How do I solve this problem or my usage is totally
wrong?

Thanks
Jamie