incubator-kafka-users mailing list archives

From Chris Curtin <curtin.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.8.0 producer can't connect to cluster?
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 20:39:25 GMT
Hate to follow up my own message, but for others with the same problem, I
found the version of yammer that is included in the build:

-bash-3.2$ find . -name "*.jar" -exec grep -ni yammer {} \;
Binary file ./core/lib/metrics-annotation-3.0.0-c0c8be71.jar matches
Binary file ./core/lib/metrics-core-3.0.0-c0c8be71.jar matches

I can now publish messages to the cluster!

Thanks,

Chris