incubator-kafka-users mailing list archives

From Radek Gruchalski <radek.gruchal...@portico.io>
Subject Re: Reading "first available" offset for the partition?
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 21:23:39 GMT
Thank you.

Kind regards,

Radek Gruchalski
radek.gruchalski@technicolor.com (mailto:radek.gruchalski@technicolor.com) | radek.gruchalski@portico.io
(mailto:radek.gruchalski@portico.io) |
radek@gruchalski.com
 (mailto:radek@gruchalski.com)
00447889948663

Confidentiality:
This communication is intended for the above-named person and may be confidential and/or legally
privileged.
If it has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show
it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.