incubator-kafka-users mailing list archives: May 2012

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Felix GV Re: Replication questions Tue, 01 May, 16:24
Jay Kreps Re: Replication questions Tue, 01 May, 17:51
Felix GV Re: Replication questions Tue, 01 May, 18:47
Peter Romianowski Do partitions stick to a particular consumer? Tue, 01 May, 22:28
Jun Rao Re: Do partitions stick to a particular consumer? Wed, 02 May, 01:23
Neha Narkhede Re: Do partitions stick to a particular consumer? Wed, 02 May, 01:23
Peter Romianowski Re: Do partitions stick to a particular consumer? Wed, 02 May, 08:55
S Ahmed kafka for user click tracking, how would this work? Wed, 02 May, 16:05
Neha Narkhede Re: Do partitions stick to a particular consumer? Wed, 02 May, 16:15
Neha Narkhede Re: kafka for user click tracking, how would this work? Wed, 02 May, 16:31
Jay Kreps Re: Do partitions stick to a particular consumer? Wed, 02 May, 16:47
S Ahmed Re: kafka for user click tracking, how would this work? Wed, 02 May, 17:55
Neha Narkhede Re: kafka for user click tracking, how would this work? Wed, 02 May, 19:13
S Ahmed state of consumers, what frameworks are available? Wed, 02 May, 21:21
S Ahmed tried following kickstart, says unknown host name Thu, 03 May, 01:06
S Ahmed Re: tried following kickstart, says unknown host name Thu, 03 May, 01:22
S Ahmed Re: tried following kickstart, says unknown host name Thu, 03 May, 01:32
Jun Rao Re: tried following kickstart, says unknown host name Thu, 03 May, 01:57
S Ahmed Re: tried following kickstart, says unknown host name Thu, 03 May, 02:42
S Ahmed Re: tried following kickstart, says unknown host name Thu, 03 May, 02:48
Jun Rao Re: tried following kickstart, says unknown host name Thu, 03 May, 03:12
S Ahmed Re: Zookeeper exception Thu, 03 May, 09:54
S Ahmed Re: tried following kickstart, says unknown host name Thu, 03 May, 09:55
S Ahmed where is the run-simulator.sh file? Thu, 03 May, 10:07
Neha Narkhede Re: Zookeeper exception Thu, 03 May, 16:05
Juan Moreno Consumer API ? - createMessageStream Thu, 03 May, 17:10
Eric Hauser Re: Compiling C# Client Thu, 03 May, 18:34
S Ahmed Re: where is the run-simulator.sh file? Thu, 03 May, 18:45
navneet sharma Re: Kafka syslog producer Fri, 04 May, 09:29
Jun Rao Re: where is the run-simulator.sh file? Fri, 04 May, 15:37
Jun Rao Re: Consumer API ? - createMessageStream Fri, 04 May, 15:39
Jay Kreps Re: Kafka syslog producer Fri, 04 May, 17:20
Russell Jurney Too bad Kafka can't consume events to S3 Fri, 04 May, 18:05
S Ahmed Re: Too bad Kafka can't consume events to S3 Fri, 04 May, 19:08
Ashutosh Singh Re: Replication questions Fri, 04 May, 22:32
Jay Kreps Re: Replication questions Sat, 05 May, 02:36
Erwin Karbasi Kafka as brokerless/serverless lightweight queue Sat, 05 May, 09:36
Tim Lossen Re: Kafka as brokerless/serverless lightweight queue Sat, 05 May, 13:11
Evan chan Re: Kafka as brokerless/serverless lightweight queue Sat, 05 May, 15:36
S Ahmed my performance numbers Sat, 05 May, 19:22
S Ahmed kafka and ruby client, beginner questions Sat, 05 May, 21:44
Erwin Karbasi Re: Kafka as brokerless/serverless lightweight queue Sun, 06 May, 06:34
Bo Sun Re: Kafka as brokerless/serverless lightweight queue Sun, 06 May, 08:03
Evan Chan Re: Kafka as brokerless/serverless lightweight queue Sun, 06 May, 08:13
Ken Krugler Running Kafka in local test mode Sun, 06 May, 15:21
Ken Krugler Re: Running Kafka in local test mode Sun, 06 May, 16:53
Mark Grabois consumer offset reset use case Mon, 07 May, 03:36
Sebastian Eichner Re: kafka and ruby client, beginner questions Mon, 07 May, 08:07
navneet sharma Consumer resetting if zookeeper folder deleted Mon, 07 May, 11:21
S Ahmed Re: my performance numbers Mon, 07 May, 13:33
S Ahmed Re: kafka and ruby client, beginner questions Mon, 07 May, 13:47
Sebastian Eichner Re: kafka and ruby client, beginner questions Mon, 07 May, 13:52
S Ahmed Re: kafka and ruby client, beginner questions Mon, 07 May, 13:57
Jun Rao Re: Running Kafka in local test mode Mon, 07 May, 15:10
Jun Rao Re: consumer offset reset use case Mon, 07 May, 15:15
Jun Rao Re: Consumer resetting if zookeeper folder deleted Mon, 07 May, 15:18
Jun Rao Re: my performance numbers Mon, 07 May, 15:21
Neha Narkhede Re: Consumer resetting if zookeeper folder deleted Mon, 07 May, 18:36
navneet sharma Re: Consumer resetting if zookeeper folder deleted Tue, 08 May, 08:35
Jay Kreps Re: Consumer resetting if zookeeper folder deleted Tue, 08 May, 15:38
Edward Smith Re: Consumer resetting if zookeeper folder deleted Tue, 08 May, 16:52
Felix GV Re: kafka and ruby client, beginner questions Tue, 08 May, 18:24
xiaoyu wang will my topic be stored in one broker if I let the partitioner always return 0? Tue, 08 May, 19:41
lessonz Problems with Consumer Code Tue, 08 May, 23:08
lessonz Problems with Consumer Code Tue, 08 May, 23:32
Jun Rao Re: Problems with Consumer Code Wed, 09 May, 00:34
Ken Krugler Re: Running Kafka in local test mode Wed, 09 May, 00:34
Jun Rao Re: will my topic be stored in one broker if I let the partitioner always return 0? Wed, 09 May, 00:37
Jun Rao Re: Running Kafka in local test mode Wed, 09 May, 00:40
Neha Narkhede Re: Consumer resetting if zookeeper folder deleted Wed, 09 May, 01:47
Hisham Mardam-Bey Re: consumer offset reset use case Wed, 09 May, 03:20
S Ahmed kafka file persistance blocks, ramifications on payload sizes and flush timings Wed, 09 May, 15:19
Edward Smith Re: kafka file persistance blocks, ramifications on payload sizes and flush timings Wed, 09 May, 15:32
lessonz Re: Problems with Consumer Code Wed, 09 May, 15:49
Jun Rao Re: Problems with Consumer Code Wed, 09 May, 17:09
Jun Rao Re: kafka file persistance blocks, ramifications on payload sizes and flush timings Wed, 09 May, 17:11
Ken Krugler Re: Running Kafka in local test mode Wed, 09 May, 19:01
Mark Grabois Re: consumer offset reset use case Wed, 09 May, 19:18
lessonz Re: Problems with Consumer Code Wed, 09 May, 19:53
Jun Rao Re: Running Kafka in local test mode Wed, 09 May, 21:03
Jun Rao Re: Problems with Consumer Code Wed, 09 May, 21:08
Ashutosh Singh What editor do you guys use Wed, 09 May, 21:46
Ken Krugler Re: Running Kafka in local test mode Wed, 09 May, 21:47
Jun Rao Re: What editor do you guys use Thu, 10 May, 00:10
Jun Rao Re: Running Kafka in local test mode Thu, 10 May, 00:12
Hisham Mardam-Bey Re: Running Kafka in local test mode Thu, 10 May, 00:20
Hisham Mardam-Bey Re: consumer offset reset use case Thu, 10 May, 00:26
Ashutosh Singh Re: What editor do you guys use Thu, 10 May, 00:38
xiaoyu wang Re: will my topic be stored in one broker if I let the partitioner always return 0? Thu, 10 May, 00:48
xiaoyu wang Re: will my topic be stored in one broker if I let the partitioner always return 0? Thu, 10 May, 00:57
Jun Rao Re: What editor do you guys use Thu, 10 May, 01:13
Ken Krugler Re: Running Kafka in local test mode Thu, 10 May, 01:14
Marcos Juarez Re: What editor do you guys use Thu, 10 May, 01:16
Jun Rao Re: will my topic be stored in one broker if I let the partitioner always return 0? Thu, 10 May, 01:17
Hisham Mardam-Bey Re: Running Kafka in local test mode Thu, 10 May, 03:00
James Kinley ./sbt update Thu, 10 May, 14:39
David Patrick Re: ./sbt update Thu, 10 May, 14:42
Jun Rao Re: ./sbt update Thu, 10 May, 15:09
Mark Grabois Re: consumer offset reset use case Thu, 10 May, 15:52
James Kinley Re: ./sbt update Thu, 10 May, 15:53
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Nov 2012287
Oct 2012234
Sep 2012126