incubator-kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Jun Rao <jun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: git wip incubator-kafka.git
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 06:28:17 GMT
Chris,

I plan to submit an infra ticket for the post graduation items. One of the
subtasks will be to move our svn repo to a new location (w/o incubator). We
could either reuse your ticket and ask for a new repo name or we could
close your ticket and create a new one. Which one would you prefer?

Thanks,

Jun