incubator-kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Neha Narkhede <neha.narkh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieve Partition-Id from MessageStream
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 05:21:47 GMT
No. Each message stream can have messages from multiple partitions and this
list can change with every rebalancing operation. Returning this
information to the user is a little tricky, but can you describe how you
would like to use it ? This will require some thought, I don't know the
right answer.

Thanks,
Neha