incubator-kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Neha Narkhede <neha.narkh...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.0 incubating candidate 8
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2011 22:31:21 GMT
Hi,

This is the eigth candidate for the first incubator release for Apache
Kafka, version 0.7.0-incubating. Based on the feedback from the
general incubator list
(http://markmail.org/message/bkkfwjexr7ixmh5b?q=Feedback+kafka+0%2E7%2E0+list:org%2Eapache%2Eincubator%2Egeneral),
the only changes from the last candidate are the NOTICE and LICENSE files.

It also fixes the following issues:
http://people.apache.org/~nehanarkhede/kafka-0.7.0-incubating-candidate-8/RELEASE-NOTES.html

*** Please download, test and vote by Dec 19th, 11 am

Note that we are voting upon the source tag.

Release artifacts:
http://people.apache.org/~nehanarkhede/kafka-0.7.0-incubating-candidate-8/

The SVN tag to be voted upon:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kafka/tags/kafka-0.7.0-incubating-candidate-8

Kafka's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kafka/KEYS

Note that the Incubator PMC needs to vote upon the release after a
successful PPMC vote before
any release can be made official.

Thanks,
Neha