incubator-kabuki-dev mailing list archives

From "Coach Wei" <co...@nexaweb.com>
Subject Proposal idea for declarative Ajax framework
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 03:24:34 GMT
Hello Kabuki committers and contributors:

I'm writing to this list because I'm about to propose a new project to
the Incubator that is related to Kabuki:

See http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/XapProposal  for the proposal.

I wanted to let folks on this list know in case there are any ideas out
there on if/how our two projects (should this one be approved) could
collaborate. If that doesn't make sense, I thought that you should at
least know it's about to be proposed so you can voice any opinions you
have on the incubator list before it goes to a vote.

And, of course, if you're interested enough to want to be involved at
all, please let me know that too!

Best regards,

Coach K Wei

One Van de Graaff Drive,