incubator-kabuki-dev mailing list archives

From "Aditya Shah" <>
Subject Re: Wish to contribute as a developer
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 03:11:37 GMT
Hi Andy,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I am really looking forward to be a part of
this project. I am working with AJAX currently (my first tryst with AJAX was
in the summer of 2005) and the technology is really fascinating. While the
infrastructure is being setup, is there something that I can read, to
prepare and equip my self better? Is there some sort of a development plan,
or some minimal set of functionality that we aim at providing?