From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I create a new read-only JSPWiki?
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 03:08:12 GMT
Hi, I want to install a Wiki on Tomcat using jspwiki.war.  I don't want
anyone but myself to have write access to it, i.e., whatever
functionality that allows people to create accounts and start editing
wiki pages I'd like to have disabled.  What's the simplest way to
configure a jspwiki.properties so that occurs?

Also, our Docs page seems to be disabled -- I've forgotten, with a
vanilla install I need to create a single user (myself), whom I wish to
grant Admin privileges -- does it matter the username I create or I just
need to add the user to a certain group ("Admin" I guess?)

Thanks,
Glen