From Dave Koelmeyer <dave.koelme...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>
Subject Re: Regression with LDAP group lookups in JSPWiki 2.9.1-svn-31 - solved
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2013 11:18:38 GMT
On 29/06/13 09:49 PM, Dave Koelmeyer wrote:
> On 26/06/13 09:53 AM, Juan Pablo Santos RodrĂ­guez wrote:
>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> almost a a month later, but finally got time to look into this issue.
>> The
>> good news: I was able to setup JSPWiki with container based
>> authentication
>> and LDAP group lookups.
>>
> Hi Juan Pablo,
>
> Thanks heaps for looking into this - I had been meaning to open a JIRA
> issue and perform more testing but haven't quite had the time. I'll
> follow your steps and see if this is still a problem on my system &
> check for any GlassFish exceptions - hopefully this is a simple
> omission or error on my part

Hi Juan Pablo,

Turns out this was an error on my part. Something had changed with
JSPWiki between versions but it's a completely obvious change which I
should have picked up on. In my jspwiki.policy files I was still using
the old values of "permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth" instead of
"permission org.apache.wiki.auth". Changing my settings to the latter
value of course now results in group lookups working fine.

Thanks again for taking the time to look into this,
Dave

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz