From Koen Boutsen <kbout...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: no search result found
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2013 06:14:25 GMT
Hello
I tried in different browsers and have the same result in all of them.  The
problem arises when I look for a part of a word, e.g. if I look for
testingClass, I see all found results for the whole word.  If I search for
testing, I don't have a search result, but on the page with the word
testingClass, testing is highlighted.

Regards

Koen