From Markus Napp <mn...@arago.de>
Subject Re: JSPWiki converting all links to lead uppercase
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 08:45:46 GMT
Since I'm experiencing the same issue I wanted to chip in.

By mistake I ended up copying the JSPWiki.jar from our (working) 2.8.2
into an installation of 2.8.4.

For whatever reason that solved the behavior. The version would then be
displayed (as expected) as 2.8.2 but all the broken behavior from that
version (collapsible lists don't work, change note overwriting all older
change notes) were fixed and links would point reliably to lowercase pages.

I get that "Camel Case" issue with 2.8.3 and 2.8.4 from the stable
packages (fresh installation). We have an installation from the old stable
2.8.2 package that works just fine.

Regards
--

Markus Napp
Assistent (Technologies)

arago Institut für komplexes Datenmanagement AG

Eschersheimer Landstraße 526 - 532
60433 Frankfurt am Main

eMail: mnapp@arago.de - www: http://www.arago.de <http://www.arago.de/>
Tel: +49-69-40568-253

 <http://www.arago.de/de/aktuelles/gartner-it-infrastructure-operations-man
agement-summit-2013-2/>
--
Bankverbindung: Frankfurter Sparkasse, BLZ: 500 502 01, Kto.-Nr.: 79343
Vorstand: Hans-Christian Boos, Martin Friedrich