From Markus Napp <mn...@arago.de>
Subject JSPWiki converting all links to lead uppercase
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 11:46:15 GMT
I'm trying to upgrade our wiki to 2.8.4 (from 2.8.2). I've got everything properly imported
and up and running but for whatever reason JSPWiki decides that each link to an internal page
has to start with an uppercase letter.

An example:

We have a page called "vncserver" which is stored in the files as "vncserver.txt" and works
as desired in 2.8.2.
The link is set as [vncserver|vncserver].

In 2.8.4 the link to the page is "broken" and refers to "Vncserver" (I did not choose this).
The source of the page is still [vncserver|vncserver] and the file hasn't changed either.
Is this some undocumented cleanup of page names? We have hundreds of pages that are written
in lowercase for a reason. The company itself is spelled in lower case.

I can't find any settings that would influence this behavior. Collapsible lists and change
notes are broken in 2.8.2 so I need to upgrade to something.

Is there anything I can do to rectify this problem and still run 2.8.4?. I've tried 2.9.0
and 2.9.1 but there are other issues keeping me from running those.

Thanks
--

Markus Napp
Assistent (Technologies)

arago Institut für komplexes Datenmanagement AG

Eschersheimer Landstraße 526 - 532
60433 Frankfurt am Main

eMail: mnapp@arago.de - www: http://www.arago.de<http://www.arago.de/>
Tel: +49-69-40568-253

[http://www.arago.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Email-banner.gif]<http://www.arago.de/de/aktuelles/gartner-it-infrastructure-operations-management-summit-2013-2/>
--
Bankverbindung: Frankfurter Sparkasse, BLZ: 500 502 01, Kto.-Nr.: 79343
Vorstand: Hans-Christian Boos, Martin Friedrich