From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regression with LDAP group lookups in JSPWiki 2.9.1-svn-31
Date Sun, 26 May 2013 12:05:54 GMT
Hi Dave,

skimming through ChangeLog and ChangeLog, there hasn't been specific work
on the auth area since 2.8.3, so it seems that we've inadvertently
introduced a change that hasn't been caught by unit tests. Could you please
open a JIRA for this issue? Also, could you set the logs to debug level to
see if there's something unusual?

I'd like to turn trunk into multimodule, but will take a look at this
afterwards

thanks,
juan pablo