From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie JSPWiki question re database...
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 23:20:22 GMT
Hi!

jdbc is not used by default, OOTB, it can be used to store users and groups
through the corresponding JDBC*Providers. (you have to change
jspwiki.properties, though, by defautl they're saved on XML files through
XML*Providers). It could also be used to store wiki pages through a
specific WikiPageProvider, but right now that should be provided through a
3rd party extension.

rgrds,
juan pablo