From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki converting all links to lead uppercase
Date Sun, 26 May 2013 12:02:26 GMT
I tried to reproduce this (2.8.2) scenario, but failed :
* checkout and build jspwiki 2.8
* run in tomcat 7 on Linux (not Windows !)
* create a page called test1 containing the text "[test2]" (==> this link
will be rendered as http://localhost:8080/JSPWiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Test2 ,
looking on the Test.txt file on the filesystem it shows "[test2]
* stop tomcat, clean work and temp directory
* rename the Test2.txt file to test2.txt file on the filesystem
* fire up tomcat again
* refresh the test1 page ==> link is dead (red colored)

I also did a subversion compare between 2.8.2 and 2.8.4 and found no
changes that could cause the mentioned different behaviour.

You did not mention it, but did you also change platform (windows to *nix) ?

kind regards,
Harry