From Jim Willeke <...@willeke.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki converting all links to lead uppercase
Date Sun, 26 May 2013 19:17:21 GMT
We have version 2.8.4 and the condition we run into is:

We created pages programmatically sometime back on an older version.
(Sorry, do not know what version) similar to:
http://ldapwiki.willeke.com/wiki/aFPServer

Now, when we have a link to this page:
http://ldapwiki.willeke.com/wiki/2.16.840.1.113719.1.1.6.1.0 and click the
link for [aFPServer] we end up on being asked to create the page [AFPServer]

So the [aFPServer] page is effectively orphaned never to be found again.

No change in platform. Linux/Tomcat. I am sure we have changed versions or
both Linux (SLES 11 to 11.2)  and TomCat (but still 6.x).

Any ideas?

--
-jim
Jim Willeke