From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: Emailing Content of Page
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 18:40:30 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm wrote some Java code which allows to grab a HTML page (including
images) and sent it as email (see
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-email/userguide.html). Please
note that the result depends heavily on the rendering of the mail client
- mainly CSS support. The idea was to generate a MimeMessage with
embedded images to avoid any network traffic ..

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

On 17.05.13 15:32, Lachterman, Sam wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am wondering if there is a plugin or an easy way to adapt an existing plugin to accomplish
the following: allow for an "export page as email" function whereby any article can be emailed
(sans formatting).