From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quick search has stopped working
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 19:56:13 GMT
Hi Dave,

Lucene was updated from 2.0.0 to 3.6.0 in 2.9.0-svn-3 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-729), and the code rewritten
to use the new API, but essentially it has the same behaviour as before, it
passes the same unit tests. Could you please set the logger level to debug
to see if something pops out from the log file?

I'm assuming you're using the LuceneSearchProvider in your
jspwiki.properties and the StandardAnalyzer (these are the default values)

thx,
juan pablo