From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quick search has stopped working
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 13:53:23 GMT
Hi Dave,

could you try switching the StandardAnalyzer to
org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.ClassicAnalyzer? from the javadocs
"ClassicAnalyzer was named StandardAnalyzer in Lucene versions prior to
3.1. As of 3.1,
StandardAnalyzer<http://lucene.apache.org/core/3_6_0/api/core/org/apache/lucene/analysis/standard/StandardAnalyzer.html>implements
Unicode text segmentation, as specified by UAX#29" so maybe that
could explain the search differences between versions

I'm unable to look at this right now, but I'll try to do it next week

br,
juan pablo

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Dave Koelmeyer <
dave.koelmeyer@davekoelmeyer.co.nz> wrote:

> On 16/03/13 12:47 AM, Dave Koelmeyer wrote:
>
>> On 13/03/13 08:56 AM, Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez wrote:
>>

>>> Lucene was updated from 2.0.0 to 3.6.0 in 2.9.0-svn-3 (
>>> https://issues.apache.org/**jira/browse/JSPWIKI-729<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-729>),
>>> and the code rewritten
>>> to use the new API, but essentially it has the same behaviour as before,
>>> it
>>> passes the same unit tests. Could you please set the logger level to
>>> debug
>>> to see if something pops out from the log file?
>>>
>>> I'm assuming you're using the LuceneSearchProvider in your
>>> jspwiki.properties and the StandardAnalyzer (these are the default
>>> values)
>>>

>> Thanks for the reply, I will do that and post any relevant output
>> shortly. Just for information I have created a second GlassFish domain
>> using the same host OS, GlassFish and Java versions, but using JSPWiki
>> 2.8.3. Pointing JSPWiki 2.8.3 to a copy of the same content repository used
>> with JSPWiki 2.9.0 and performing a search I get the expected number of
>> quick search results. Contrary to what I said in my original post on this
>> topic I may well have first observed the behaviour after upgrading to 2.9.0.
>>

> Hi All,
>
> Well I've enabled debug output (according to http://doc.jspwiki.org/2.4/**
> wiki/JSPWiki.properties#**section-JSPWiki.properties-**
> TurningOnFullDEBUGMode<http://doc.jspwiki.org/2.4/wiki/JSPWiki.properties#section-JSPWiki.properties-TurningOnFullDEBUGMode>)
and I can't see anything error-wise in either the GlassFish or JSPWiki