From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quick search has stopped working
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2013 14:19:30 GMT
I have setup two test wiki's from scratch, a 2.8 and a 2.9. (both running
in the same tomcat 7.0.37 instance with openjdk 1.7.0_15).

I dumped my personal (250 page) wiki content into both of them, and did
some random searches on both.
Simply searching for the word "file" gives completely different results (68
versus 3 hits).
This must be something with the new Lucene I guess.

Can you file a JIRA issue on this ?, we have to investigate this further.

kind regards,
Harry