From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quick search has stopped working
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 17:42:34 GMT
(just te be sure) did you clean your browser cache and refreshed the page?
And myself , I always clean tomcat's work directory to get rid of compiled
JSP's.

About the 2.9 release, that was a bit of a misunderstanding I guess.
We released 2.9.0, the first official apache release, that one can be
downloaded (also binaries).

regards,
Harry