From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: Quick search has stopped working
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2013 11:29:46 GMT
Hi again,

> Thanks, but I've tried all this and there has been no change in behaviour. Also, I've
got two instances of JSPWiki running on the same host platform, and I'm not seeing this with
JSPWiki 2.8.3.

which JDK version are you using? I remember the first Oracle JDK 7 had some overly aggressive
optimization which caused Lucene not to work properly.
Did you enable the debug logging before index rebuild? I'd expect to see some Exception which
may then cause the index build to stop.

Regards
  Florian