From Dave Koelmeyer <dave.koelme...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>
Subject Re: Quick search has stopped working
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2013 09:45:11 GMT
On 17/03/13 10:09 PM, Florian Holeczek wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> is it only the Quick search which isn't working, or any search
> functionality at all?
> Have you tried yet to rebuild the Lucene index for your wiki?

Hi Florian,

It is actually both, looking at it. I'm seeing a greatly reduced number
of returned search results (and quick search results) apparently
compared to versions of JSPWiki earlier than 2.9.0. I've been clearing
out the contents of my JSPWiki working directory which is where I
understand the Lucene cache to be put, unless there is another method of
rebuilding the index. I can post a video screencapture of what I'm
seeing if it helps at all.

Cheers,
Dave

>>> StandardAnalyzer<http://lucene.apache.org/core/3_6_0/api/core/org/apache/lucene/analysis/standard/StandardAnalyzer.html>implements