From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: Quick search has stopped working
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2013 09:09:35 GMT
Hi Dave,

is it only the Quick search which isn't working, or any search functionality at all?
Have you tried yet to rebuild the Lucene index for your wiki?

Regards
  Florian

On 17.03.2013 09:55, Dave Koelmeyer wrote:
> Hi Juan Pablo,
>
> On 17/03/13 02:53 AM, Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez wrote:
>> could you try switching the StandardAnalyzer to
>> org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.ClassicAnalyzer? from the javadocs
>> "ClassicAnalyzer was named StandardAnalyzer in Lucene versions prior to
>> 3.1. As of 3.1,
>> StandardAnalyzer<http://lucene.apache.org/core/3_6_0/api/core/org/apache/lucene/analysis/standard/StandardAnalyzer.html>implements
>> Unicode text segmentation, as specified by UAX#29" so maybe that
>> could explain the search differences between versions
> I've stopped the GlassFish domain, deleted the Lucene caches, made this change in the
jspwiki.properties file and started the domain up again, and there is no change in behaviour.
I still only get three or so quick search results, vs ~20 for the same search query on JSPWiki
2.8.3.