From Dave Koelmeyer <dave.koelme...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>
Subject Re: Quick search has stopped working
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2013 08:55:10 GMT
Hi Juan Pablo,

On 17/03/13 02:53 AM, Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez wrote:
> could you try switching the StandardAnalyzer to
> org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.ClassicAnalyzer? from the javadocs
> "ClassicAnalyzer was named StandardAnalyzer in Lucene versions prior to
> 3.1. As of 3.1,
> StandardAnalyzer<http://lucene.apache.org/core/3_6_0/api/core/org/apache/lucene/analysis/standard/StandardAnalyzer.html>implements
> Unicode text segmentation, as specified by UAX#29" so maybe that
> could explain the search differences between versions
I've stopped the GlassFish domain, deleted the Lucene caches, made this
change in the jspwiki.properties file and started the domain up again,
and there is no change in behaviour. I still only get three or so quick
search results, vs ~20 for the same search query on JSPWiki 2.8.3.

> I'm unable to look at this right now, but I'll try to do it next week

That would be great. If I stumble across anything further until then
I'll be sure to let you know.

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz

> On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Dave Koelmeyer <
> dave.koelmeyer@davekoelmeyer.co.nz> wrote:

>>> Thanks for the reply, I will do that and post any relevant output
>>> shortly. Just for information I have created a second GlassFish domain
>>> using the same host OS, GlassFish and Java versions, but using JSPWiki
>>> 2.8.3. Pointing JSPWiki 2.8.3 to a copy of the same content repository used
>>> with JSPWiki 2.9.0 and performing a search I get the expected number of
>>> quick search results. Contrary to what I said in my original post on this
>>> topic I may well have first observed the behaviour after upgrading to 2.9.0.
>>>

>> Hi All,
>>
>> Well I've enabled debug output (according to http://doc.jspwiki.org/2.4/**
>> wiki/JSPWiki.properties#**section-JSPWiki.properties-**
>> TurningOnFullDEBUGMode<http://doc.jspwiki.org/2.4/wiki/JSPWiki.properties#section-JSPWiki.properties-TurningOnFullDEBUGMode>)
and I can't see anything error-wise in either the GlassFish or JSPWiki