From Dave Koelmeyer <dave.koelme...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>
Subject Re: Quick search has stopped working
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 11:47:36 GMT
On 13/03/13 08:56 AM, Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Lucene was updated from 2.0.0 to 3.6.0 in 2.9.0-svn-3 (
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-729), and the code rewritten
> to use the new API, but essentially it has the same behaviour as before, it
> passes the same unit tests. Could you please set the logger level to debug
> to see if something pops out from the log file?
>
> I'm assuming you're using the LuceneSearchProvider in your
> jspwiki.properties and the StandardAnalyzer (these are the default values)
>
> thx,
> juan pablo

Hi Juan Pablo,

Thanks for the reply, I will do that and post any relevant output
shortly. Just for information I have created a second GlassFish domain
using the same host OS, GlassFish and Java versions, but using JSPWiki
2.8.3. Pointing JSPWiki 2.8.3 to a copy of the same content repository
used with JSPWiki 2.9.0 and performing a search I get the expected
number of quick search results. Contrary to what I said in my original
post on this topic I may well have first observed the behaviour after
upgrading to 2.9.0.

Cheers,
Dave

--