From Dave Koelmeyer <dave.koelme...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>
Subject Quick search has stopped working
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2013 11:52:47 GMT
Hi All,

Yesterday it worked, today it has stopped working. When typing in a
keyword in my JSPWiki search bar, I would usually have dozens of search
hits returned dynamically. This has stopped working altogether, and
nothing is returned dynamically. I was using JSPWiki 2.8.3, upgrading to
2.9.0 hasn't changed the behaviour (has fixed a couple of other bugs
though which is lovely). I'm using GlassFish 3.1.2.2 with JDK 6 update
37, all on OpenIndiana oi_151a7.

Any pointers to what might have gone wrong here?

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Koelmeyer