From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki on the Raspberry Pi?
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2013 17:22:37 GMT
I received the Raspberry Pi yesterday and played with it today.
I documented some experiences, including JSPWiki install.
See for details :
http://www.computerhok.nl/JSPWiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Raspberrypi
The "pi JSPWiki" is running at :
http://raspberrypi.computerhok.nl/wiki/(at least for a couple of
hours/days). Feel free to experiment, it's just a
sandbox.

regards,
Harry