From Will van de Corput <will.vandecor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build v2.9 war-file not succeed
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 21:11:05 GMT
Hello,

The problem seemed solved now, thank you.
First I looked into the suites for a report. Then I take a look to the
environment and the environment variables.
After searching I decided to look on a second laptop. The result on
the second laptop was a normal build.

I cleaned and re-installed everything what matters. I installed
SE+JDK1.7u10, this time only 32bit version, and a fresh Eclipse EE on
MS Windows7. A war-file-build as result, deployed and working local.

During the searching I found two lost tags here, a minor contribution
to the src in auth:

- UserManager 417:28 add a ">". (tag)
Also found here 261:45 remove "c"; 582:43 "or" change to "ro"
- AuthorizationManager 278:45 "r" must "de". (tag)
Also found here 137:30 add a "s"; 266:20 remove "y", 297:45 remove
"s"; 373:45 remove "e"; 537:52 add "s"

Regards Will.

Thank you.

I've looked in to the different bugs, made a list