From Foster Schucker <Fos...@Schucker.org>
Subject Re: JSPWiki on the Raspberry Pi?
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2013 20:13:02 GMT
For what it's worth, my Pi's sit inside of Adafruit boxes.  Nice clean
design, not a lot of airflow.  With JSP Wiki running and doing a few
page hits, temps got to 55-58C on the chip.

I bought these
https://tindie.com/shops/ellisgl/raspberry-pi-copper-heat-sink-kit/

and the temps dropped almost 10 degrees C.

Even without the heat sinks I'm well below chip rating, but the heat
sinks give a little extra.  If I was going to run this as a full server,
I would pull the top cover off and clean the cat fur and dust off every
few months.

Plus, they are very pretty, like little smoke stacks on the chips