From Donald Whytock <dwhyt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jspwiki migration
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 20:21:53 GMT
>From what I've seen, shops that do Sharepoint tend to think that
everything should be Sharepoint, since that's what they're spending
the money on.  That was the response I got when I wanted some hosting
support for an existing JSPWiki: "Why don't you just use a Sharepoint
wiki?  That's what everyone else is using."  It tends to not be a
decision based on technical merit.