From Donald Whytock <dwhyt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jspwiki migration
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 18:26:50 GMT
On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:56 AM, Patil Rahul <raahul.patil2011@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Need help in migrating jspwiki to sharepoint wiki.
>
> Can you pls let me know how this can be achieved?
>
> Thanks
> Rahul

My company looked at this a few months back and didn't find any easy
solutions.  Basically, the two methods of putting stuff into a
sharepoint wiki appear to be the WYSIWYG editor and web services, and
using non-MS technology to talk to those MS web services is
particularly messy.

We wound up copy-pasting between JSPwiki's editor or the text pages
and the MS editor.  But at the time our wiki was small enough to not
justify a programming effort to migrate.

Good luck...

Don