From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject Mediawiki conversion
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 22:47:21 GMT
Hi

I am involved in maintaining another apache wiki site (wiki.openoffice.org).

We need to do a major update, and I would like to exploit the possibility
of using your software instead of upgrading to newest mediawiki version.

My question is do you have any experience in converting a site from
mediaviki to jspwiki ?

I develop for AOO (C++ especially building/l10n parts, and help maintain
wiki), would that be skills you would be in need of ?

Jan I.