From J├╝rgen Weber <webe...@gmail.com>
Subject de_DE.UTF8 Re: Lucene still does not find everything
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 06:57:17 GMT
Hi Harry,

thanks for testing.

I've set up a new JSPWiki instance  search works. Same JSPWiki
settings, same content, search works. Other server doesn't.
(JSPWiki v2.9.0-incubating-12, apache-tomcat-7.0.30, jdk1.7.0_07)
Finally I saw, the non working server has LANG=de_DE.UTF8, the working
has LANG=en_US.

But it does not suffice to change LANG, you also have to delete the
work and restart the server with de_DE.UTF8 dir to make the search
fail.
When I changed back to en_US, deleted work dir again, search still
fails .... Is there other state beside the lucene folder in work?

Looks like Lucene does not like de_DE ...

Can you reproduce that?

Greetings, Juergen