From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki page has been deleted from Wikipedia
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 09:18:36 GMT
Hi,

if it's going to be deleted, we could also place that content under
http://incubator.apache.org/jspwiki/ under something like an "About" page
or so (like an extended Home). At least the content won't be lost..

I'm thinking that we could also set up an "Used by" page at incubator's
site, holding references to people/companies using JSPWiki, maybe that
could help with the "notability" issue..

WDYT?

br,
juan pablo