From Quinn Fissler <qfiss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki page has been deleted from Wikipedia
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 14:49:18 GMT
FYI, I started the talk page for the article and the admin doesn't like
these arguments for notability:

"None of these help with notability: the first is primary (not to mention
that usage doesn't show notability anyway), the second – self-published and
the third lacks depth. The same goes for all the references that were in
the article. – Dmitrij D. Czarkoff<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Czarkoff>
 (talk <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Czarkoff>) 07:52, 17 July
2012 (UTC) "

so there's some work to do. (Good luck, Dave! Rather you than me! :-) )