From "lgilardoni61@gmail.com" <lgilardon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki page has been deleted from Wikipedia
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 07:02:28 GMT
A couple of pointers any volunteer may wish to add ...

http://www.wikimatrix.org/show/JSPWiki
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/dwcloudtrial/entry/installing_jspwiki_using_a_virtual_application_pattern_vap?lang=en

However I see there is  a serious problem in 'None of these help with
notability: the first is primary (not to mention that usage doesn't show
notability anyway)'

We ha ve a long list of things, where however there are only a very few
things that can be really seen, and among these the 'heavy names'
sometimes end up being false
(e.g GlassFish is no more on jspwiki - and it is also written:
'GlassFish Wiki uses Confluence technology
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confluence_%28software%29>. Earlier
versions of the wiki were hosted on JSPWiki')
which I suspect ends up to being one of the worst things that can happen
in wikipedia and surely 'downgrade' any entry.

I suspect that list would need some serious reorganization and check -
aka gardening ... Sorry I wish to have the time to do it but inreality I
haven't so i cant
help more on this ...

As Quinary we use Jspwiki internally, have used to support a European
R&D projects, and use it in 4 intranets for big law firms and lawyers
associations, but
unfortunately all of these are 'closed' wikis so can scarecely help here ..

Luca