From Juergen Weber <webe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: graduating -- logo
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 11:34:45 GMT

Hi,

well, I've to confess, I don't like the logos. Sorry.

They look much better, as if I myself could have designed them, but still
they look like done by a computer guy.
I think the logo is very important, it's one of the first impressions of the
product. It should be done by a graphics designer.

Does anybody know a graphics designer who'd like to volunteer for designing
a logo?

Maybe we get one as simple and beautiful as the Ubuntu logo:
http://openclipart.org/search/?query=logo&page=5

Or perhaps a openclipart logo could be adapted..

Juergen