From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: JSPWiki & WebSphere
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:17:13 GMT
Hello Roberto,

just remembered a bookmark I've been adding some time ago to my "read it some time later"
list.

It's directly from IBM, talking about installing JSPWiki to an IBM cloud solution.
According to the cited paths, there seems to be a WebSphere AS underneath. Seems that they're
simply wrapping it by an EAR with a suitable application.xml descriptor.
Maybe this approach is applicable to your case, too.

See https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/dwcloudtrial/entry/installing_jspwiki_using_a_virtual_application_pattern_vap?lang=en

Regards
 Florian

----- Urspr√ľngliche Mail -----
Von: "Roberto Venturi" <Roven@Mercurio.It>
An: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Gesendet: Montag, 30. Juli 2012 09:11:36
Betreff: JSPWiki & WebSphere

Hi,
does someone have experience with JSPWiki on WebSphere?

I downloaded the JSPWiki 2.8.4 war file and installed it on Tomcat.
Everything is ok.

But in my organizzation WebSphere is the ONLY java container allowed.

So i installed the war on websphere. Everything is ok but the policy
file seems to be ignored. I tryed on WebSphere 6.1 and 7.0 with the
same results: everyone can do everything (as confirmed by
admin/SecurityConfig.jsp), even anonymous guests.

Someone have you any idea or suggestion on the reason why it appens?

Thanks, have nice days,
Roberto Venturi
(from Italy)

P.S. If i will be able to grant "editing rights" only to logged users,
the second step is to use our old, dusty, out-of-standard
authentication system (built in 1970 on IBM mvs machine) who sends
credentials in an http post call (with a little bit of encryption).

Where have I to put hands on to change authentication sistem?

--
Messaggio inviato da WebMail - http://www.mercurio.it